Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wednesday May 28, 2008

Another sleepless night. I am sitting here reflecting on the events of the last year and a half. I am continuted to be stretched in knowledge. I am organinzing a gathering for family and friends wth MHE/HME in the Pacific Northwest. I am also try to start a fundraiser for Dr. Alvarez and her Research team at Childrens Hosptial. I am learning about Brain Injurys and new strategies for daily living. Somedays im more tired than others. For the most part I reflect back and think...GOD YOU ARE SO BIG AND SO MIGHTY...THANK YOU FOR NOT GIVING ME MORE THAN I CAN HANDLE. THANK YOU FOR SHOWING ME THAT I AM A STRONG COURAGEOUS WOMAN. THANK YOU THAT MY DAUGHTER IS ALIVE. THANK YOU LORD FOR THE OPPERTUNITY TO TELL PEOPLE ABOUT HME/MHE. THANK YOU LORD THAT YOUR MERICES ARE NEW EVERY MORNING. I GIVE YOU ALL THE GLORY.

No comments: